The Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries (CBI) is a department of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The CBI contributes to sustainable economic development in developing countries through the expansion of export from these countries. Their goals are to strengthen the international competitive capacity of exporters by developing the export-related knowledge and skills of entrepreneurs and by helping exporters enter the EU market. They also organise effective business support from both the private sector and public authorities.
NWC is a local expert for the CBI, acting as a coach for the programs participants from Vietnam, organizing training, coaching the participants and providing support for the CBI program.
- Knowledge transfer
- Business planning
- 12 companies joined in South Vietnam
- 6 training program with over 50 participants each
- Since 2012
- Vietnamese SMEs get training and coaching to export to Europe
- Tailor made Export Marketing Plan (EMP)
- Export training
- Expert coaching
- Participation in fairs in Europe
- Real business contact and trade
- Impact on organization of SME companies
- VN SMEs learn required skills for export to EU