Nguyen Kim Thanh
Thanh is an agriculture expert and consultant for aquaculture and agriculture companies to obtain international standards and access to foreign countries market.
Thanh has Bachelor Degree of Food Engineer and Certificate issued by Danish Foreign Affair on Corporation Social Responsible CRS.
Kim Delta Trading Co. / Consulting & Training Manager
- Conduct training and consult for food manufacturers, aquaculture farms, students in universities about Food Safety Management System in line with HACCP Codex, GMP, GCP, BRC (British Retailer Consortium), IFS (International Food Standard), BAP (Best Aquaculture Practices), GLOBALGAP (for farms, hatcheries, compound feed manufacturers), ASC.
- Conduct awareness and implementation training for existing international good aquaculture practice standards: GLOBALGAP, ASC (for EU market) and BAP (for US market) for seafood exporters.
- Hold workshops about ‘Sustainable Vietnamese Seafood Sector’ and The role of ‘Roundtables’ for feed mill manufacturers and fish meal producers.
- Conduct training and consult for inspection bodies against ISO/IEC 17020:2004.
Det Norske Veritas Germanischer Lloyd (DNV GL) Vietnam/ Lead Auditor
- Audit Aquaculture Farm and food supply chain second party audits (Subcontractor).
- Second party audit for vegetable farms in Lam Dong from 2011 to 2013
Intertek Vietnam Ltd., Can Tho Branch / Food Inspection, Coordinator cum approved GLOBALGAP trainer, version 3 cum GLOBALGAP& Food auditor
- Develop quality management system for food laboratory in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 and food inspection in compliance with ISO 17020.
- In charge of food inspection service.
- Conduct GLOBALGAP audit for aquaculture scope and Food Safety Management system standards.
An Giang Fruit-Vegetables & Foodstuff Join Stock Company.
- Consult company to set up Quality Management System for Group of Producers (baby-corn and Edamame) in line with GLOBALGAP standard – Crop Base.
CP Food Vietnam / Assessor and Consultant
- Assessor for the participatory Social Impact Assessment (pSIA) of Pangasius Farming in Binh Thanh, Dong Thap province.
- Consultant for the Project ‘Improve aquaculture management system of Pangasius farms of CP Vietnam’ in line with GLOBALGAP, BAP and ASC standards and establish the sustainable Pangasius farming standard named ‘CP GAP’.
Global Food Funatics
Primary Assessment for the Wild Shrimp Fishery in Thua Duc, Ben Tre province, Vietnam, included:
- Investigation and Data Analysis
- Recommendation of action plan toward sustainability of fishery supply chain.
Aquaculture Stewardship Council
- Research in case study for farms in Vietnam and Taiwan about implementation of responsible aquaculture with regards to environment and social accountabilities in line with relevant ASC standards.
Bien Dong Seafood Co., Ltd and Thuan An Manufacturing and Trading Co., Ltd
- Assessor for the participatory Social Impact Assessments (p-SIA) of Pangasius Farming in Thot Not district, Can Tho city and Cho Moi district, An Giang province.