EUROPEAN PAVILION ON THE RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Date(s) – 07/11/2017 – 10/11/2017
Once your company is selected, you will benefit from:
– Full organisation of European pavilion: design, construction, etc.
– Logistic support, accommodation booking, translation service, etc.
– B2B tailored agenda with interested players during the three-day exhibition on the European Pavilion
|Mon, Nov 6||Arrival in Ho Chi Minh City/ Check-in at hotel|
|Tue, Nov 7||Morning: Information session
Lunch time: Networking lunch
Afternoon: Booth set-up on the exhibition
|Wed, Nov 8||Exhibition with tailored B2B meetings on the European pavilion|
|Thu, Nov 9||Exhibition with tailored B2B meetings on the European pavilion.
Afternoon: Conferences – Available time slots for participants of European Pavilion
|Fri, Nov 10||Exhibition with tailored B2B meetings on the European pavilion.
Closing the exhibition – Dinner offered to all participants
From our past experience, European companies usually meet a minimum of 10 potential partners during our trade missions.
Nevertheless, EVBN cannot guarantee a specific number of meetings. EVBN cannot be held responsible for the information provided by prospects or for the outcome of business talks with potential partners.
GREEN TECHNOLOGY TRADE MISSION TO VIETNAM 2015 and 2016 – EVBN’S PAST EXPERIENCE
– 12 participating companies from 7 different countries.
– 100+ B2B meetings were scheduled with potential local partners.
– Key activities: information sessions, sectoral conferences, networking forum, visits from EU delegation and Vietnamese provinces.
NWC Vietnam Consulting will support EVBN on holding this event. For more information, please contact through: firstname.lastname@example.org